Simplify Your Brew Day
With BrewVide™ you can add precision heating, whirlpooling, and a pump to any existing setup in one simple, intuitive, and easy-to-clean device.
Actually Yes, I Do Still Love My Kettle.
Why buy an entirely new electric brewing system with cheap metal when you can simply add smarts to your existing setup? We designed BrewVide to work with pretty much any 5-20 gallon kettle on the market.
Set it, and..
Well, don't quite forget it. But BrewVide's precision temperature control and intuitive interface make it super easy to maintain exact temperatures throughout your mash and boil processes.
Say Goodbye to Scorch
BrewVide uses two extremely low watt density heating elements and a 304 Stainless Steel filter to eliminate scorched wort and make clean-up a breeze.
Less Tinkering, More Drink(ering)
Our app makes it easy to plan and execute your brew day. Syncing with your BrewVide, it can manage all of the temperature and whirlpool operations and provide notifications for prepping your next steps based on your recipe.
Simplified User Interface with
Capacitive Touch Buttons
Dual Low-Density Heating
Elements Prevent Scorching
304 Stainless Steel Filter Mesh
Cool Touch Silicone Handle
Pump Outlet for Whirlpooling and Transfer
Mounting Bracket for Quick Adjustments in the Kettle
- Integrated temperature probe and digital controller for achieving and maintaining a specified bath temperature, capable of handling relatively high volumes of water/wort (8.4 gal).
- Connectivity to app for monitoring and control
- Sanitary magnetic pump that can create a whirlpool inside the kettle and can also be used to transfer wort from the kettle to a fermenter
- Dual electric heating elements that can take room temperature water to mash/steep temperatures (~150-155°F) in around 30 minutes, and can then take that wort, once the grains are removed, to boiling in around 45 min.
- Ultra-low watt density of the elements avoids scorching
- Waterproof, temp-resistant enclosure, including power cord connection for a 120V cord/plug
- A perforated stainless steel filter that encloses the heating elements and pump inlet so as to prevent pump clogging and excessive grain/hop matter from fouling the elements.
Sign up as a beta tester now to receive updates, surveys and exclusive discounts on our initial units.