Short Video on the Super Early Bird Pre-launch Offer
All-In-One and One-For-All
Use with your existing kettle and a grain bag for a
powerful all-in-one electric brewing setup
- Brew anywhere, no need for a propane burner outdoors - Precision mash and boil temperature control
- Built-in magnetic drive pump for powerful whirlpooling and wort transfers
- Smartphone app included
Simplify Your Brew Day
WWith BrewVide™ you can add precision heating, whirlpooling, and a pump to any existing setup in one simple, intuitive, and easy-to-clean device.
Actually Yes, I Do Still Love My Kettle.
Why buy an entirely new electric brewing system with cheap metal when you can simply add smarts to your existing setup? We designed BrewVide to work with pretty much any 5-20 gallon kettle on the market.
Set it, and..
Well, don't quite forget it. But BrewVide's precision temperature control and intuitive interface make it super easy to maintain exact temperatures throughout your mash and boil processes.
Say Goodbye to Scorch
BrewVide uses two low-watt density heating elements and a 304 Stainless Steel filter to avoid scorched wort and make clean-up a breeze.
Less Tinkering, More Drink(ering)
Our app makes it easy to plan and execute your brew day. Syncing with your BrewVide, it can manage all of the temperature and whirlpool operations and provide notifications for prepping your next steps based on your recipe.
- Integrated temperature probe and digital controller for achieving and maintaining a specified bath temperature
- Connectivity to app for monitoring and control
- Sanitary magnetic pump that can create a whirlpool inside the kettle and can also be used to transfer wort from the kettle to a fermentor
- Dual electric heating elements that can quickly take room temperature water to mash/steep temperatures, and can then take that wort, once the grains are removed, to boiling.
- Low watt density of the elements avoids scorching
- Waterproof, temp-resistant enclosure, including power cord connection for a 120V cord/plug
- A perforated stainless steel filter that encloses the heating elements and pump inlet so as to prevent pump clogging and excessive grain/hop matter from fouling the elements.
Sign up now to receive updates, surveys and exclusive discounts on our initial units.